On August 13th, the annual Community Celebration was held at the Vermillion High School. The event was a great success this year with over 500 community members in attendance. The highlight of the event was the Drive a Ford fundraiser. For every person that drove a Ford and filled out a survey, Ford donated $20 to the Vermillion Public Schools Foundation. There was GREAT participation by community members bringing the donation to Vermillion Public Schools over $3,600. Thank you Vermillion Ford!
There were many additional fun activities at the annual celebration including the Sanford Vermillion Arts table facilitating arts and crafts collaborations, Twist Ty the Balloon Guy decorated many little hands and heads, Vermillion Fire, Police and EMS departments talked about safety of all kinds, including the mobile smoke house, police cars, fire trucks and ambulance tours, inflatables for the kids produced a lot of smiles and energy releasing fun, and finally the Great Plains Zoo Express came with live animals and a touch table. It was a fun-filled night for the whole family, which included a delicious free meal catered by Mr. Smiths.
We would like to thank everyone who joined us for the evening and want to recognize all of our volunteers who helped from set up to tear down - Thank You! Sanford Vermillion and Dakota Hospital Foundation look forward to this gathering every August - see you next year!
- DHF Times Newsletter
- 2020 Dakota Hospital Foundation & Sanford Vermillion Medical Center Scholarships Awarded
- Grant Information & Application
- Honoring women’s health with the USD women’s basketball team
- The University Of South Dakota Department Of Dental Hygiene receives grant award from Dakota Hospital Foundation
- The Patriots Plaza Project receives grant award from Dakota Hospital Foundation